A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Confer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Confer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Confer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Confer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Confer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Confer practice?
Dr. Elaine Confer practices Pediatrics near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Windber, PA.
See Johnstown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Confer, Dr. Iliana Confer, Dr. Ella Confer, Dr. Nelly Confer, Dr. Ileana Confer, Dr. Alena Confer, Dr. Lena Confer, Dr. Nelda Confer