A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Confer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Confer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Confer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Confer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Ann Confer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Confer practice?
- Dr. Elaine Confer has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Confer practices Pediatrics near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Pediatricians.