A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Crosby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Crosby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosby graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Crosby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Benedictine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Crosby MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Crosby practice?
- Dr. Elaine Crosby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Crosby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Paltz, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saugerties, NY and Kingston, NY.
See New Paltz Obstetricians & Gynecologists.