A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Curtis is Good. Dr. Curtis has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curtis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine L. Curtis practice?
Dr. Elaine Curtis practices Adult Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Curtis, Dr. Iliana Curtis, Dr. Ella Curtis, Dr. Nelly Curtis, Dr. Ileana Curtis, Dr. Alena Curtis, Dr. Lena Curtis, Dr. Nelda Curtis