A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Date:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Date, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Date
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Date Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Date, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Date graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Date has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Satomi Date MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Date practice?
- Dr. Elaine Date has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Date practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.