A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Date:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Date, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Date, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Date graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Date has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Satomi Date MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Date practice?
- Dr. Elaine Date has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Date practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.