caregiver/Emergency Medical Technician show details caregiver/Emergency Medical Technician
Feb 10th, 2012

I believe that Dr, Date is responsible for the death of my client and friend. She was assigned the task to wean her off of the huge amounts of controlled meds she was taking and instead, continued to supply her with them and even allowed her to take more. I risked my job to intervene by secretly sending Dr. Date a letter stating the dangerous behavior I was observing (I found her near-comotose at times, slurred speech, stumbling and falling and cutting her head, and much more). I am an EMT certified, ex-firefighter and caregiver for her 12 years). Dr. Date's response was to tell my client to never let me talk to her again. And then she gave her another increased amount. And continued to until my client's over-dose and death. The pharmacists repeatedly would refuse to give more but Dr. Date would call and chew them out and make them give her more.She over-dosed as predicted by me and the pharmacist.If weaning from addiction is what you are here for, look elsewhere. Dr. Date has another agenda, and it is not the patient's welfare.

Very nice and very caring show details Very nice and very caring
by gg on Jan 25th, 2011

She is always smiling.She is always listening carefully.She pays attention and her reports are very complete.She is not a procrastinator and she finishes her job on you on the same day.She truly cares and takes care of her patient unlike the other doctor in her office.She was the head of PM &R department at Stanford University for many years and she is a very updated doctor as well.

works comp. case show details works comp. case
by Espinoza on Nov 30th, 2010

Es muy buena Doctora se interesa en tu caso, ensena mucha atencion hacia a ti y es muy cierta en sus diagnosticos la recomiendo abiertamente, ella me trato fui caso de workscomp. la recomendo 100%