A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Davidson is Good. Dr. Davidson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Davidson practice?
Dr. Elaine Davidson practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians and Nampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Davidson, Dr. Iliana Davidson, Dr. Ella Davidson, Dr. Nelly Davidson, Dr. Ileana Davidson, Dr. Alena Davidson, Dr. Lena Davidson, Dr. Nelda Davidson