A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine S Davidson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Elaine Davidson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Davidson practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians.