A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Douglas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Douglas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Perinatal Mental Health Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Johnson Douglas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elaine J. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Elaine Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Douglas practices Psychiatry near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Psychiatrists.