A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Eng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Eng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Eng, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Eng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Leong Eng MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elaine L. Eng practice?
- Dr. Elaine Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Eng practices Psychiatry near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Psychiatrists.