Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elaine Freiler
Dr. Elaine Freiler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Freiler is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital and Huntington Hospital Association. She speaks English.
Dr. Elaine Freiler has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Elaine Freiler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Dr. Michael Katz
Podiatry, Diagnostic Radiology
Huntington, NY 0.01 mi19
Dr. Marilyn Wong
Huntington, NY 0.15 mi19
Dr. John Mcivor
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Huntington, NY 0.15 mi50