A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Gan Yong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Gan Yong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Gan Yong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan Yong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Gan Yong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Ai Lian Gan Yong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Gan Yong practice?
- Dr. Elaine Gan Yong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Gan Yong practices Pediatrics near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Pediatricians.