A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare System
- Palomar Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Davidson practice?
Dr. Elaine Davidson practices Family Medicine near Valley Center, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Valley Center Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Davidson, Dr. Elena Davidson, Dr. Ella Davidson, Dr. Ellen Davidson, Dr. Helen Davidson, Dr. Helena Davidson, Dr. Helene Davidson, Dr. Hellen Davidson