A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Davidson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Davidson practice?
Dr. Elaine Davidson practices Family Medicine near Valley Center, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Valley Center Family Physicians.