A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Davidson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Hovey Davidson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Elaine Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Davidson practices Family Medicine near Valley Center, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Valley Center Primary Care Doctors.