A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Davidson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Hovey Davidson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Elaine Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Davidson practices Family Medicine near Valley Center, CA.
See Valley Center Primary Care Doctors.