A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Haagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haagen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haagen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Haagen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haagen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Kathryn Haagen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elaine K. Haagen practice?
- Dr. Elaine Haagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Haagen practices Psychiatry near Rye, NY.
See Rye Psychiatrists.