A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Haron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Haron, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haron graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Haron has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Sadi Haron MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Haron practice?
- Dr. Elaine Haron has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Haron practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.