A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Harris Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris Turner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Harris Turner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Turner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harris Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Carol Harris Turner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine C. Harris Turner practice?
- Dr. Elaine Harris Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Harris Turner practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.