A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Harris Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Harris Turner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Turner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harris Turner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Carol Harris Turner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine C. Harris Turner practice?
- Dr. Elaine Harris Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Harris Turner practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.