A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Hathaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Hathaway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hathaway
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hathaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Hathaway, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathaway graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hathaway has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Green Hathaway MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine G. Hathaway practice?
- Dr. Elaine Hathaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Hathaway practices Ophthalmology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Somerset Ophthalmologists.