A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Hathaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Hathaway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hathaway
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hathaway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Hathaway, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathaway graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hathaway has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Green Hathaway MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine G. Hathaway practice?
- Dr. Elaine Hathaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Hathaway practices Ophthalmology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Somerset Ophthalmologists.