Dr. Elaine Hoffman Holstine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elaine Hoffman Holstine?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 4th, 2011

I would absolutely reccomend Dr. Holstine to anyone. She is a fabulous Doctor who isn't afraid to dig deeper into your issues and look for answers. I spent months being sick, before I started to go to Dr. Holstine. She ran a lot of tests, and had me back on my feet again. She is also a pediatrician to both my kids. She is always so good at recognizing problems. She diagnosed my daughter with diabetes, and is always on top of things. She personally calls when we are sick, to check on how we are doing. I don't know what I would do without her.

May 16th, 2017