A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Huber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Huber, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Huber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Eva Huber FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine E. Huber practice?
- Dr. Elaine Huber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Huber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Branchburg, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.