A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Iuanow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Iuanow is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iuanow
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iuanow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Iuanow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iuanow graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Iuanow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Iuanow MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Iuanow practice?
- Dr. Elaine Iuanow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Iuanow practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Lake Worth Radiologists.