Learn more about Dr. Elaine Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Jaffe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Jaffe, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Intestinal Cancer
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Nose Cancer
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Institutes of Health - Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Sarkin Jaffe MD is a female Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Elaine Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Jaffe practices Anatomic Pathology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pathologists.