A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Kay Nelson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine K. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Elaine Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Nelson practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.