A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine K. Nelson practice?
Dr. Elaine Nelson practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Nelson, Dr. Elena Nelson, Dr. Ella Nelson, Dr. Ellen Nelson, Dr. Helen Nelson, Dr. Helena Nelson, Dr. Helene Nelson, Dr. Hellen Nelson