A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Kamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Kamil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Kamil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamil graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kamil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Scheiner Kamil MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Kamil practice?
- Dr. Elaine Kamil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Kamil practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians and Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists.