A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Karis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Karis, Internist, Hospitalist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Karis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Karis MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Karis practice?
- Dr. Elaine Karis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Karis practices Rheumatology near Hampton Bays, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hampton Bays Rheumatologists.