A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine King, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine King MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine King practice?
- Dr. Elaine King has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine King practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.