Fantastic Office Staff and Brilliant Doctor show details Fantastic Office Staff and Brilliant Doctor
Jul 17th, 2014

Love, Love, Love, Dr King's new office and staff. Every visit is great! The office is calm and peaceful. Dr King is thorough, you are NOT rushed she spends time with you going over every issue. Staff are very friendly and always answer the telephone.

Very pleasant and thoughtful show details Very pleasant and thoughtful
by Samuel on Mar 13th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. King by a friend and was very pleased. She is very personable and I had a good experience. I would recommend her.

A Joy to Visit show details A Joy to Visit
Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. King is great. Very caring and personable. Makes one feel comfortable. ...and she's cute.

One of the most True Genuine Compassionate Soft Spoken Drs I have been Treated Old School Ways Pleasing Atmosphere show details One of the most True Genuine Compassionate Soft Spoken Drs I have been Treated Old School Ways Pleasing Atmosphere
by Female on Jun 21st, 2010

New patient and had to fill out paperwork which took up the 15 minutes of my waiting time. I landed this facility due to a Hoag Urgent Care closing on 3 patients "15 minutes" before the 8:00 posted times!! Bad Business definately NOT FOR THE PATIENT! And they had the odacity to argue the time Per front desk and mgr outside of the locked door,according to thier clock!! They are being reported for this! By myself and possibly 2 others that evening. Luckily, I wasn't seen by these rude, incompentant people and was passed on to a wonderful caring place. If you close at 7:45 then post it!! Anyhow, my mishap that occured at Hoag was in the end a real blessing in disguise made up with a peaceful ending at the walk-in Irvine on Culver and being treated by a Sincere, Compassionate, Non rushed, Listening ear Dr. Elaine King. In fact, I will be choosing her from here on to be my family doctor. Me and 2 other patients were still there after their posting closing time of 9:00 PM and were not being kicked out of thier doors. I didn't get out of there until 9:25 PM that is what I call EXCELLENT TREATMENT! And she was right on with my diagnosis and treatment. I fell in love with the old school atmosphere so much. Very easy to the eye and made for a much comfortable, relaxing visit. Needless to say I will Never attempt to go back to HOAG URGENT CARE on Barranca in Irvine. TO BE TURNED AWAY *15* MINUTES PRIOR TO POSTED CLOSING TIME!! New to the area and found our family urgent care and family doctor. Prices seemed fair to me. I believe they are set prices and have nothing to do with the on call working doctors. As, I did and always suggest so, your not hit with any surprises ask all financial questions Before going in to see the doctor then you can be sure of NO HIDDEN FEES OR SURPRISES:) Thank you for your help Dr.King. I filled out a questionaire on them and I gave 5 stars. P.S. The front desk girl was patient,helpful and tolerate of me. My experience was a 5 STAR! GOD BLESS AND HAPPY I FOUND MY FAMILY CLINIC IN THE NEARBY AREA.

Money is the only important thing for this doctor show details Money is the only important thing for this doctor
by Arisbald on Jun 15th, 2010

This doctor doesn't care about you, she cares about your money.There is absolutely NO COMMUNICATION.The staff is very unprofessional.Will never come back.

Nov 26th, 2009

Saved my father's left eyesight by an accurate diagnosis and referral to a specialist

Incompetent show details Incompetent
Jun 23rd, 2009

This Dr. is incompetent and should never practice medicine I will do everything in my authority to have this doctor exposed!!!