A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Kravitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kravitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kravitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Kravitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kravitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Karen Kravitz MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elaine K. Kravitz practice?
- Dr. Elaine Kravitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Kravitz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Marlton Allergists and Marlton Pediatricians.