A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Kravitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Kravitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kravitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Kravitz MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Kravitz practice?
- Dr. Elaine Kravitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Kravitz practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Marlton Allergists and Marlton Pediatricians.