A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Leventhal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Leventhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Annette Leventhal MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Elaine Leventhal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Leventhal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.