A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leventhal
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leventhal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Leventhal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Behavioral Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Leventhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Annette Leventhal MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Elaine Leventhal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Leventhal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.