A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Leventhal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Leventhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leventhal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan