A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Lewis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine R Lewis MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Elaine Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Lewis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.