A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Lewis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine R Lewis MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine R. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Elaine Lewis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Lewis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Reading Radiologists.