A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Melamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Melamud, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Melamud, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamud graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Melamud has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine A Melamud MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine A. Melamud practice?
- Dr. Elaine Melamud has 10 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Melamud practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Clark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.