A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Moen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Moen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Moen, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moen has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine K Moen FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine K. Moen practice?
- Dr. Elaine Moen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Moen practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Lebanon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Danville, IN.
See Lebanon Cardiologists.