A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Moen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Moen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Moen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Moen, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moen has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine K Moen FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine K. Moen practice?
- Dr. Elaine Moen has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Moen practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.