A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Moustafellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Moustafellos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Moustafellos, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moustafellos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moustafellos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Moustafellos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Moustafellos practice?
- Dr. Elaine Moustafellos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Moustafellos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Gastroenterologists.