A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Moustafellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Moustafellos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Moustafellos, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moustafellos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moustafellos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moustafellos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans