A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Niggemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Niggemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Niggemann, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niggemann graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Niggemann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Niggemann MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Niggemann practice?
- Dr. Elaine Niggemann has 16 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Niggemann practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.