A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Niggemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Niggemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Niggemann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Niggemann graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Niggemann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niggemann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Niggemann practice?
Dr. Elaine Niggemann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.