Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elaine Niggemann
Dr. Elaine Niggemann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Niggemann is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak, Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn. She speaks English.
Dr. Elaine Niggemann has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elaine Niggemann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Aye Thandar Win
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi20
Dr. Edmund Brennan
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi36
Dr. Rahool Karnik
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi15