A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Niggemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Niggemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niggemann
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niggemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Niggemann, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Niggemann graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Niggemann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine H Niggemann MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elaine H. Niggemann practice?
- Dr. Elaine Niggemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Niggemann practices Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.