A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Paik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paik
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Paik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Paik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Paik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Paik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Paik practice?
- Dr. Elaine Paik has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elaine Paik practices Family Medicine near Richland Hills, TX.