A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Paik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paik
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Paik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Paik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Paik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Paik practice?
- Dr. Elaine Paik has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elaine Paik practices Family Medicine near Richland Hills, TX.