A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Pan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Pan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Yunying Pan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Y. Pan practice?
- Dr. Elaine Pan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Pan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin Park, CA.
See Fontana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.