A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Pass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Pass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pass
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Pass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pass graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Elyshia Pass MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine E. Pass practice?
- Dr. Elaine Pass has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Pass practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.