A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Porter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marie Porter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Porter practice?
- Dr. Elaine Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Porter practices Family Medicine near Shasta Lake, CA.
See Shasta Lake Family Physicians.