A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Porter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marie Porter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Porter practice?
- Dr. Elaine Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Porter practices Family Medicine near Shasta Lake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Shasta Lake Primary Care Doctors.