Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elaine Scott
Dr. Elaine Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Natrona Heights, PA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Alle-Kiski Medical Center and A U M C-Allegheny Valley Hosp, Natrona Hts, Pa. She speaks English.
Dr. Elaine Scott has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Elaine Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natrona Heights, PA.
Dr. Margaret Meals
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Albert Fogle Sr
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Natrona Heights, PA 0.01 mi5
Dr. Richard Wilson
Psychiatry, Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Natrona Heights, PA 0.09 mi56