A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Scott, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Barbara Scott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine B. Scott practice?
- Dr. Elaine Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Scott practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Natrona Heights, PA.
See Natrona Heights Physiatrists, Natrona Heights Family Physicians, and Natrona Heights Geriatric Doctors.