A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Scott, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Barbara Scott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine B. Scott practice?
- Dr. Elaine Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Scott practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Natrona Heights, PA.
See Natrona Heights Physiatrists, Natrona Heights Family Physicians, and Natrona Heights Geriatric Doctors.