A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Banerjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banerjee
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banerjee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Banerjee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Seaton Banerjee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine S. Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Elaine Banerjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Banerjee practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.