A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Seaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seaton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Elizabeth Seaton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine E. Seaton practice?
- Dr. Elaine Seaton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Seaton practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.