A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Shay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Shay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Shay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shay graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Lee Shay MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine L. Shay practice?
- Dr. Elaine Shay has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Shay practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.