A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Silverman, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Silverman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Concord Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marcia Silverman MD, MPH, and MS is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Elaine Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Silverman practices Internal Medicine near Claremont, NH.
See Claremont Internists.