A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Skalabrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Skalabrin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Skalabrin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skalabrin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Skalabrin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine J Skalabrin MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine J. Skalabrin practice?
- Dr. Elaine Skalabrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Skalabrin practices Neurology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Neurologists.