A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Sloand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Sloand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloand graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marie Sloand MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Sloand practice?
- Dr. Elaine Sloand has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Sloand practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Internists and West Bend Hematologists.