A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Sloand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Sloand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Blood Banking.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Paroxysmal Hemoglobinuria
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloand graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.