A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elaine C. Smith practice?
Dr. Elaine Smith practices Family Medicine near Alpena, MI.
See Alpena Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Smith, Dr. Iliana Smith, Dr. Ella Smith, Dr. Nelly Smith, Dr. Ileana Smith, Dr. Alena Smith, Dr. Lena Smith, Dr. Nelda Smith