Dr. Elaine Sorem MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 30th, 2013
"The Unknowing Inspiration"
Years of hopelessness, questions of whys, what if's, sadness, depression, anxiety and fears. Reaching out to these we find in our life who can help us feel safe. Feel we "matter" , it's worth fighting for, " you have a purpose". You want those dreams. Those who walk with us through our journey in this temporary world and help us to realize the challenges can teach us great lessons. Make us stronger. "Each moment becomes a memory" ~ With healthy, positive, caring people in our life you realize with just how many of them you want to make priceless memories! Experience so many new "firsts" you share with others and even alone! Oh, the possibilities are endless! With Doctors like Dr. Sorem, these words can feel so strong and true! She is a conservative doctor, she looks at you as a whole person, not just someone with a diagnosis who needs medication. There is more to any individual case then that and she has an amazing way of learning about you, your health, your current situation, which can also effect the situation and works closely with you to come up with a treatment plan that is positive, safe and most beneficial for you. And if you are as patient with her as she is and is caring about her patients you will see that you have been blessed to finally find a doctor who truly wants to help improve your life. But with this do the best thing you can ever do for yourself. Continue with the maintenance that comes with the treatment. No pill alone can fix everything. It takes dedication. And your doctor, though she will always, cannot work harder then you. You have to want to stay well. It's your choice to live your journey the way you want. Dr. Sorem is the amazing doctor ALWAYS willing to stand by your side to help. To Dr. Sorem, Thank You for all you have ever been able to help me with. Nothing goes without appreciation!

April 22nd, 2013
Fantastic psychiatrist and fantastic person!
I have suffered from generalized anxiety disorder since I was 10 years old, but it wasn't until I started seeing Dr. Sorem in 2002 that the suffering stopped. Not only did she get me on the right meds, but she has an innate ability to relate to her patients - not just as patients but as real people with real problems. In my book, she is a saint!

October 3rd, 2010
Im not currently her patient. I was for many years. She was outstanding. If it was not for her and her caring and honesty I would not be here today. I will forever be greatful for her and all the time, compassion and tough love for lack of a better word. I would recommend her to everyone.

August 3rd, 2010
A Truly Caring Physician
Dr. Sorem is one of the best doctors that I have dealt with. Kind, insightful, very good at helping you understand your condition. Excellent at assisting you in reframing, at looking at your illness or condition in a new light and in taking appropriate steps towards a cure. Great empathy, great bedside manner.

March 24th, 2009
Excellent patient care, wonderful bedside manner, a great physician overall.