A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine St John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine St John is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine St John, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Dr. St John has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Barefield St John MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elaine B. St John practice?
- Dr. Elaine St John has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Elaine St John practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near , .