A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Stasny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Stasny, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasny graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stasny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- Weeks Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stasny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan