A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Stasny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Stasny, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stasny graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stasny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- Weeks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Victoria Stasny MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elaine V. Stasny practice?
- Dr. Elaine Stasny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Stasny practices Pediatrics near Saint Johnsbury, VT.
See Saint Johnsbury Pediatricians.