A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Wade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Wade, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Lee Wade MD is a female Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine L. Wade practice?
- Dr. Elaine Wade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Wade practices Medical Oncology near Glenview, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Glenview Oncologists.