A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Waldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Waldo, MD is board certified in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Waldo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Waldo MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Waldo practice?
- Dr. Elaine Waldo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Waldo practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.