A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elaine Wan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wan
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Y Wan FACC, FAHA, and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Elaine Y. Wan practice?
- Dr. Elaine Wan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elaine Wan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.