Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
The Best!
Dr. Wan made a diagnosis that had been missed for over 5 years. After I experienced a complication during a procedure attempting to fix the problem (unforeseeable and not AT ALL her fault or related) she was amazing about follow up and I have had absolute trust in her. The procedure had to be stopped so I am now managed medically by Dr. Wan and that too has drastically improved my quality of life. She works well with all of my other specialists and is always available when I have a question. In short, she is a great provider and I totally trust her!

December 4th, 2014
Absolutely the best !
She calls back right away and spends time on the phone with a lot of patience. No one does that no more. She's fantastic and helped me feel bmuch better.

October 3rd, 2014
I am so thankful for Dr. Wan. She is a responsible, accountable lady doctor. She takes time to hear what I have to say. My mom and I both see her.

September 24th, 2014
Dr. Wan was professional, kind and extremely friendly. She did a wonderful job with my defibrillator. My family and friends tell me it is barely noticeable. I definitely recommend her

September 10th, 2014
She saved my life. Definitely recommend her. Answers call and spends time to talk.

September 10th, 2014
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Wan was such a pleasure to have as my doctor. She did a great job putting in my pacemaker and the scar was very small and no one even knows I have one in because the wound is very flat. She made sure I was comfortable during the entire procedure and I experienced ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN. She guided me every step of the way to make sure I was never anxious. Thanks Dr. Wan!

September 8th, 2014
Dr. Wan is compassionate and demonstrates patience. She spent time to understand my health issues and was friendly, extremely approachable. She shows sensitivity towards women's issues. She cured my rhythm issue! I wish more doctors were like her. Thanks Dr. Wan!