A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Winkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winkel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Winkel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Winkel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marie Winkel FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Winkel practice?
- Dr. Elaine Winkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Winkel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Blue Bell Cardiologists.