A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elaine Winkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elaine Winkel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Winkel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elaine Marie Winkel FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elaine M. Winkel practice?
- Dr. Elaine Winkel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elaine Winkel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Verona, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and West Grove, PA.
See Verona Cardiologists.